Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scenes From the Beading Tray

I thought I'd take a quick snapshot of the seed beads on my beading tray right now:
I've been using these beads in a new beaded bead design using SuperDuo beads, which I hope to finish up pretty soon.
As you can see, I've been on a purple-bronze-silver color combo kick. I really like Toho's dark copper seed bead (mid-upper left in the photo below), which is redder than both Toho and Miyuki's dark bronze seed bead (mid-right), but lately I'm using a little of both. I think that the bronze color is a more commonly-used bead though. Which one do you prefer?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! The colours look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Eagle! I'm such a sucker for purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colour combinations - for me, if silver isn't on the mat then there is sure to be a bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caron! I usually always bead with bright silver seed beads, though I've also noticed that I use some kind of bronze if I don't use silver. Or sometimes gold.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...