Sunday, May 5, 2013

Raindrop Flower Beaded Bead Sets

I finished the matching beaded beads for three of the Raindrop Flower focal pendants that I wrote about this past week. I'm patiently waiting for an order of crystal pearls to come in so that I can string them into their respective necklaces!

I also had a bit of fun arranging them into different poses for these photos. Here's a family portrait of the icy blue silver set:


And here's an "album cover" shot of the lavender glow set:


I think the style of the dark lapis set is somewhere in-between:


I'll be teaching how to make this entire set in the Raindrop Flower Necklace class on Thursday, June 6 at the upcoming Bead & Button Show (only one month to go!) More information about Bead & Button class registration, as well as general show information can be found here

I'd love to see you there!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...